Why not try making your own Easter Basket. These gorgeous Easter baskets are perfect for your little ones to use to collect chocolates on their Easter egg hunt. They are equally as delightful as a home-made Easter gift and can be filled with your own home-made goodies.
1. Cut corrugated colour card, to the following dimensions – 10cm x 35cm and 1.5cm wide, then set aside. This will be used for the handle of your basket.
2. Form a circle, 10.5cm diameter from the card, score around the disc, 5mm in from the edge, and clip the edges of the circle to the score line.
3. Next fold up the tabs of the card, then use double-sided tape to fix the corrugated card around the circle to make a base.
4. Now affix more tape to secure the card into a tube and glue the 1.5cm strip inside the tube to make a handle.
5. Use double-sided tape to stick lengths of flower ribbon around the top and bottom edges of the basket.
6. Finally add some acrylic jewels (as shown) to make a decorative pattern around the basket.
Now all that’s left is to fill an Easter cello bag with mini chocolate eggs or sweet treats and pop into the basket to finish. A perfect home-made Easter gift for someone you love.