Get really crafty with our range of bumper packs of tissue paper circles. There are 5 different products to choose from – it comes down to whether you want all the same size or a mix of sizes and how many sheets you’re looking to buy! Below is a list of our tissue paper circles along with details on sizes and quantities. If you select a choice from the above drop down list you’ll see an image of the relevant tissue paper circles.
They’re ideal for all arts and crafts uses, including flower-making, making collages or lanterns and scrapbooking. Our packs of colour-fast tissue paper circles are a great buy for any season – tissue circles are becoming the new crafting must have! Plus the more you buy the more you save!
Choose from one of the following options (use the above drop down box to see prices):
- BI0617. A fantastic value pack containing 480 sheets of non-bleed tissue paper tissue circles in ten assorted colours, measuring 12.5cm diameter
- BI0622. The same value pack as above – containing 480 sheets of non-bleed tissue paper circles in ten assorted colours – but measuring 15cm in diameter
- BI0621. A bumper pack of 1920 sheets of non-bleed tissue paper circles in total, in ten assorted colours, made up of these sizes: 480 sheets x 5cm diameter, 480 sheets x 7.5cm diameter, 480 sheets x 10cm diameter and 480 sheets x 12.5cm diameter
- BI0614. An even bigger bumper pack of 2500 sheets of tissue paper circles in total, in ten assorted colours, made up of these sizes: 500 x 5cm diameter, 500 x 7.5cm diameter, 500 x 10cm diameter, 500 x 12.5cm diameter and 500 x 15cm diameter
- BI0610S. Our biggest pack of tissue paper circles, containing an awesome 4600 sheets of tissue circles. Stacked in a tower and supplied in a fantastic value handy acetate box, these circles are made from the same non-bleed paper as the rest of the range and comprise 10 assorted colours. These circles measure 10cm diameter.
All packs are retail-ready and contain barcodes. Our tissue paper is colour-fast and guaranteed to brighten up any school classroom display, home crafting project or school collage. These tissue circles are particularly handy for flower making.